Aims of the School
- to prepare children for their place in society.
- to provide a rich and safe environment conducive to learning where children can develop socially, academically, physically and spiritually.
- to provide opportunities for learning within the framework of a well planned and creative curriculum.
- to provide quality learning which will allow each child to develop both personally and academically to his or her full potential.
- to emphasise the development of mathematics, language and reading, since without a thorough grounding in these basic areas, children often encounter difficulties in other subjects.
- to provide a warm and friendly school atmosphere in which children are encouraged to be well mannered and considerate of others.
- to encourage children to develop self-control, self-esteem, honesty, reliability and independence.