Below are four weeks of menus for school dinners which are rotated throughout the school year. Please note that these menus are example menus and are subject to change without notice.
|Monday||Minced beef cobbler; cheese wraps; flapjack|
|Tuesday||Cheese and tomato pizza; sliced chicken breast in gravy; beetroot cake|
|Wednesday||Roast turkey or ham and stuffing; sticky toffee pudding|
|Thursday||Grilled sausages; chicken and vegetable pie; jelly with fruit and ice cream|
|Friday||Breaded haddock; tomato pasta; shortbread biscuit|
|Monday||Pizza wraps; pasta bolognaise; chocolate sponge and vanilla sauce|
|Tuesday||Tomato pasta bake; baked ham; homemade biscuit|
|Wednesday||Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding; macaroni cheese and garlic bread; orange jelly and mandarins|
|Thursday||Toad in the hole; vegetarian sausages; Arctic roll|
|Friday||Fish and chips; chicken burger; chocolate muffin|
|Monday||Italian chicken; vegetable ravioli; rice pudding|
|Tuesday||Margherita pizza; minced beef pie; homemade cookie|
|Wednesday||Fish bites; vegetable lasagne; iced sponge and custard|
|Thursday||Roast pork with apple sauce; tuna melt; Eves pudding and custard|
|Friday||Fish and chips; sausage pie; jelly and ice-cream|
|Monday||Shepherd’s Pie; fish nuggets; iced sponge cake|
|Tuesday||Pork casserole; vegetable pasta bake; homemade fruit crumble and custard|
|Wednesday||Cheese flan; grilled sausages; fruit muffin|
|Thursday||Chicken and vegetable casserole; macaroni cheese; fruit cheesecake|
|Friday||Salmon portion; cheese or tuna melt; ice cream tubs|
- Fresh fruit and yoghurt are available daily.
- All meals are served with vegetables and a choice of potato, rice, or pasta.
- Jacket potatoes, toasties and panninis are also available.
- There is a daily vegetarian option.
- These menus are example menus and are subject to change without notice.
- Anyone wishing to discuss menus, dietary requirements, etc., please feel free to speak to Mrs Sanders at drop off time who will be only too pleased to discuss your child’s needs.