We have decided that the school will remain closed tomorrow, Friday 2 March. This decision has again been taken based on the difficult conditions for travel and the forecast of the current poor weather continuing overnight/into tomorrow.
We recognise the inconvenience that closing the school can cause and please accept our sincere apologies for this, but the safety of all must be considered when making these decisions. We expect to reopen the school on Monday unless you hear from us otherwise.
Many thanks for your continued patience.